Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Manager
at YAM Worldwide
Job Status: Full Time
Categories: Automotive/Motor Vehicle/Parts, Human Resources - Generalists, Retail, Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES
This HR Manager is part of the YAM Corporate HR team and is responsible for generalist duties to support our diverse business units.
- Conduct recruitment efforts; write and place advertisements, schedule and conduct interviews with hiring managers.
- Conduct New Hire Orientation.
- Maintain work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Conduct and analyze exit interviews.
- Coach and counsel managers to monitor and keep an appraisal of employee work results.
- Counsel Managers on proper procedures in regards to disciplining employees.
- Hear and resolve employee grievances; counsel employees and supervisors.
- Answer employee questions in regards to benefit enrollment.
- Assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Assist with the preparation for annual performance reviews.
- Submit the online background checks and set up pre-employment drug tests.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to ensure continual improvements in the HR department.
- Identify and recommend organizational improvements and staff additions/reductions.
- Maintain compliance with all federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Maintain HR records and prepare reports from database for senior management.
- Assist HR Director with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Experience and Education Required:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment with a fair and diplomatic approach
- Ability to work in an environment with competing deadlines and changing priorities
- Exhibit excellent dependability and ability to maintain confidentiality