Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Retail Promotions Manager - Entry Level
at Local Employer
The Job Window is excited to reveal that one of its most innovative retail marketing clients in the Atlanta area is looking for an Assistant Retail Promotions Manager to join their retail marketing & sales promotions division!
Offering a unique take on face to face marketing & advertising, our client helps build the success of services offered by some of the largest brands in the nation! By developing and executing a retail marketing program taking place inside some of the largest retailers in the nation, our client effectively encourages brand to consumer relationships, brand awareness and increased retailer revenue.
In this entry level role, the Assistant Retail Promotions Manager will use their ability to capture the attention of a retail audience to assist the marketing & sales promotions team with increasing revenue and customer awareness of retail marketing programs.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Retail Promotions Manager:
- Impact sales results by taking part in the development and execution of retail marketing tactics taking place inside national retailers.
- Execute on-site retail marketing and sales promotion initiatives from start to finish for some of the largest brand names in North America.
- Promote excitement around marketing and sales initiatives occurring to create consumer awareness of brands and promote consumer cooperation in in-store retail marketing and sales promotions campaigns.
- Provide exceptional service knowledge to customers of retailer services being promoted.
- Problem solve and make professional judgement on whether customer qualify for the services being offered (full training will be provided).