Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Services Specialist
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
- Monday - Friday 8 AM to 4:30 PM
The Associate Services Specialist will lead in the recruitment and payroll processes for the Seattle group. This position will work with a team of professionals that provides best in class services for a variety of human resources functions. The Specialist will work with internal and external customers and must be able to effectively communicate with everyone.
- Coordinate the recruitment process by posting positions, writing ads, screening applicants, and schedule pre-employment testing.
- Enter associate record changes in MyPASS (HRIS system) as needed to maintain accurate associate records.
- Maintain all OU associate records in Kronos time and attendance system.
- Process time files weekly for payroll and audit payroll reports after each pay processing.
- Responsibilities include maintaining associate records and applicant files.
- Maintain iCIMS program (on-line applicant tracking system)
- Coordinate temporary workers with outside staffing agencies as needed.
- Receive and calculate union pension and medical bills monthly.
- Other HR duties as assigned.
- Associate degree, or equivalent experience, required. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration desired.
- Background in Human Resources or Payroll preferred.
- Computer proficiency required, including MS Excel & Word, familiarity with Kronos timekeeping and MS Access a plus.
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work with and communicate to all levels of associates essential.
- Computer skills including MyPASS, iCIMS, Kronos, Windows, Outlook and Microsoft office suite experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.