Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Banking Support Services Processor II - Specialist
at MUFG Americas
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
The Associate Processor II performs daily operational tasks that are considered complex in nature. Demonstrate analytical capabilities while performing tasks, including assessing and proactively mitigating risk and potential losses to the Bank. Demonstrate a high level of commitment to service quality and teamwork within the unit/department. Responsible for directly contacting external customers as well as Branch personnel to resolve issues.
- Completion of assigned operational tasks, while adhering to established policies, procedures, and compliance, which results in a satisfactory audit rating.
- Completion of assigned daily tasks within Service Level thresholds and performance guidelines.
- Responsible for researching and resolution of client or branch issues to ensure excellent customer service.
- Contact customers to collect, validate or research information.
- Providing support to peer staff, ensuring uninterrupted completion of all daily operational tasks.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Self starter.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone techniques and etiquette.
- Ability to handle high volume processes.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to recognize and escalate issues that could impact branch, customers or department.
- Ability to work flexible work schedule.
- Ability to work independently and possess initiative for professional growth.
- Typing 35-40 wpm PC knowledge of CICS, RUMBA RCIF and Word preferred. Basic knowledge of Filenet system and bank documentation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.