Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Snapple Tea Driver Class A (CDL)
at Kalil Bottling
Kalil Bottling Co. distributes 7UP, Squirt, Canada Dry, Sunkist, A&W, Diet Rite, RC Cola, Vernors, Big Red, Snapple, Arizona Tea, Evian, Bai, Bodyarmor, Core Hydration and Core Organics.
Come see what the Good Guys at Kalil are all about!
WANT TO BE ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS?
Kalil Bottling Co. is one of the largest privately held businesses in Arizona. All manufacturing is done at our headquarters in Tucson. We also have distribution centers in Phoenix, Flagstaff and El Paso, TX.
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age.
- Candidate needs 6 months experience.
- Candidate must have Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) for tractor trailer operation.
- Candidate must have a good driving record for the past 39 months.
- Drives truck over established route to safely and effectively deliver products and render services
- Driver will load and/or unload product at various locations in Phoenix and surrounding areas.
While performing the duties of the job the employee is frequently required to sit, walk, reach, climb, balance, stoop kneel, crouch and/or crawl. Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color and peripheral vision; depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note:For thorough consideration, a company application and current 39 Month Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) is required.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply in person Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at: Kalil Bottling Co., 2777 S. Hardy Dr., Tempe, AZ 85282 or apply online at Kalilbottling.com. Please choose the Tempe branch when applying.
Kalil Bottling Co. is proud to offer 100% paid medical for full time employees and their dependents Kalil Bottling Co. also offers paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K and promotes from within.
Kalil Bottling Co. supports a drug free work environment EEO Employer, Race Gender, Veterans, Disability
Salary: $16.77 to $17.32 /hour plus commission