My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, Well Suited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Manager@My Sister's Attic-Lincoln Village, Scottsdale AZ
at My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, Well Suited
ASSISTANT MANAGER POSITION AVAILABLE AT OUR LINCOLN VILLAGE ATTIC LOCATION IN SCOTTSDALE, AZ
If you have retail management experience in the home furnishing market, have a love for interior and exterior
design and can bring that passion to a newly developed crew at a brand new store. Then please apply now!
We offer competitive pay based on your level of experience in home furnishings management.
Get first pick on beautiful and fabulous furnishings at a savings up to 90% below retail, while helping customers
furnish their homes indoors and out.
You will receive commission on sales too!!
Skill / Requirements
- Experience as Assistant Store Management in a furniture or home furnishings retail store is preferred
- Support Store Manager in all aspects of the store, including personnel, merchandising functions, and store results
- Professional demeanor and organization are imperative to the success of this position
- Knowledge of interior design and home decor
- Self-driven and results-oriented with a clear business focus
- Develops, directs and motivates the store team which results in great service to all customers
- Strong computer skills
- Must be able to move/lift/carry up to 100 lbs of furniture throughout the day
Eco Chic Consignments, Inc. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks of pre-hire candidates and employees.
Pay Comments: Salary - DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonus, full-time employees are eligible for benefits that include co-paid medical insurance, 401(k) with a company match, flex hours, paid vacations and more!
Click on the link below to apply for this position.
A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page.
Please complete the application and all screening questions and don't forget to upload your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!