Arizona Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arizona Bank & Trust
Arizona Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Our progressive 12-month IMPACT experience is designed to produce empowering influencers across the Heartland Financial footprint. We begin by providing a 3-month broad introduction into the composition of the Heartland model and fundamentals via Heartland Academy. The remaining 9-months our IMPACT Associates will embark into a specialized and comprehensive Career Development phase of the experience within the desired career path and position.
Throughout the experience, IMPACT Associates will be afforded the opportunity to network and learn from top executives and leaders. Upon successful completion of the program, there will be an opportunity for a full-time position accompanied by an accelerated career path to a leadership role within 1-3 years.
Each year business needs are analyzed to identify critical areas for successful IMPACT recruitment and placement.
Focus for IMPACT 2021:
* Vendor Management
* Information Technology
* Learning & Development
* Consumer Digital Strategy
* Treasury Management /Card Services
* Wealth Management/Private Client Services
- Phase 1 - The Heartland Academy: 3 Months
- The Heartland Story:
- Participants will gain a rich understanding of Heartland’s history, culture, strategy, and our unique model of the "big bank punch, with the community bank touch."
- Banking 101:
- Participants will learn the fundamentals needed to understand the business of banking with a deeper dive into understanding of Commercial Banking and Credit Administration.
- Leadership Development:
- Participants will gain insight into leadership fundamentals and develop the skills and knowledge that will enable them to become managers, leaders and key influencers across our footprint while our organization continues to evolve.
- Phase 2 - Immersive Career Development: 9 Months
- Fulfill responsibilities as required by individual career track leadership and management.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This job has no management responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Business Communications, Business Education, Computer and Information Science, Criminal Science, Economics, Finance, Human Resources Management, Mass Communication, Risk Management required
- 1-3 years financial, banking, sales or related business experience preferred
- Basic financial knowledge preferred
- Strong detail and analytical skills preferred
- Persuasive communication skills preferred
- High level of initiative and accountability required
- Ability to work independently or on a team required
- Involved in extracurricular activities and professional groups preferred
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Tim Type:Full time
It's always more fun to say "hello" and "thank you" in person, but in today’s electronic world, such opportunities are often diminished. Taking time to visit our career site might be the beginning of a relationship, or it might be one more way of continuing a relationship that has been in place for some time. Either way, we would like to say "welcome" to Arizona Bank & Trust and extend an invitation to visit us any time at any of our locations in Mesa, Phoenix, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, and Scottsdale.
At Arizona Bank & Trust, we believe that outstanding customer service is the most important core value we can offer you. Our employees strive for it by understanding your particular situation and providing products and services that exceed your expectations. We know that customer trust and satisfaction must be earned every day and in every way. We pledge to demonstrate this each time you use our bank, on site and online.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will