First International Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at First International Bank & Trust
|PT/FT/Temporary :||Full Time |
When was the last time you were part of an organization that invested in their employees development and inspired them to be a better version of themselves everyday. The Commercial and Ag Lending Support Team is looking for an energetic, self-starter to join the team as a Loan Associate. If you're up to the challenge of providing extraordinary customer service - we have an amazing opportunity for you.
Nationally recognized First International Bank & Trust is looking for an energetic, motivated, detail oriented, self-starter with the ability to provide extraordinary customer service and work as a team player. Leave your mark by exceeding customer expectations every day.
Join a culture that encourages innovation, inspires ideas, supports change and doesn’t set boundaries on what success looks like. Recognized five years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy of living first.
Interested in learning more? Please see below for additional information regarding the Loan Associate position and submit your online application!
A Day In the Life:
- Main focus is with Consumer, Consumer Dealer Contracts and Consumer Real Estate loans. Assisting with Commercial / Ag loans when needed
- Works with Loan Operations throughout process of ordering loan documentation, providing information and reviewing completed documentation prior to closing. Assists lenders with closing instructions including funds and signatures required for closing.
- Processes incoming dealer loans.
- Processes extension agreements.
- Performs loan support duties of complex variety such as charged-off accounts, recoveries.
- Responds to customer inquiries including payment questions, payoffs and loan values.
- Calls specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey and appraisal.
- Notifies customer of approval or prepares and mails adverse action forms to applicants.
- Provides support to loan officers in closing a loan by entering information into computer database and by generating and assisting customer in completing all required documentation and disclosures
- Ensures all title issues are met and that loan is properly recorded.
- Examines loan terms and ensures loan is funded within established time frames.
- Ensures timely recording of lien documents to ensure collateral perfection.
- Updates tickler system to note funding activities, interest rate settings and billings.
- Prepares, scans and maintains loan files.
- Work loan / line tickler reports for outstanding documentation (titles, insurance, etc)
- Orders final title work
- Processes paid notes and collateral releases
- Processes loan payments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience: Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.