Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Receiving and Shipping Storeroom Associate - Retail Full Time
at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Retail Storeroom Associate
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our retail outlets reflect the luxury of our hotels and the authenticity of our destinations. We invite you to showcase your passion for engaging service as a Retail Stock Coordinator, where your warmth and knowledge of our offerings will assist guests in re-creating our exceptional hotel experience in their own homes.
Hotel Overview: Picture a shimmering oasis overlooking the Sonoran Desert and the McDowell mountains - Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers luxury and world class hospitality with over 200,000 square feet of meeting space. This award-winning meetings resort has 750 guest rooms, five award-winning restaurants, six sparkling heated pools, and a luxurious Well & Being Spa. The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess was recently recognized with the AAA Five Diamond rating for its 28th year, making it one of the longest running AAA Five Diamond Resorts in the America's. The only thing missing is you!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Retail, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Organize physical inventories for all outlets including coordination of staff and resolution of variances and accountable to Retail Manager.
- Responsible for reconciling invoices with P.O.'s and turning into Retail Manager on a Daily Basis.
- Ensures all new products with available P.O.'s are processed and received through NEXT within 24 hours of Receipt. Only exception is during Inventory periods or monthly cut off period given by Retail Manager.
- Orchestrates shipping/receiving procedures/processes and invoice reconciliation.
- Insures all items in all locations have a sku and are ticketed. Any exceptions must be discussed with Retail Director.
- Maintains a clean, organized and safe storeroom daily.
- Monthly accrual form filled out on line and emailed to Retail Director 5 days prior to month end.
- Successfully organize and execute employee sale as needed not to exceed five boxes of stock at any time.
- Liaison for retail communications internally regarding promotions
- Product protection, storage conditions, storeroom maintenance, cleanliness, secure product.
- Product rotation FIFO
- Product markdowns- any product that is down to 1's and 2's needs to be marked down starting at 20%. Consulting with Retail Director
- Accurately and timely completes store-to store transfers and damages.
- Record and organize any product transfers
- Record and organize any product mark outs
- Run Previous day sales for each store, prepare sold merchandise to restock, and deliver.
- Must maintain a positive, professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
- Must have flexible schedule availability to coordinate with the needs of hotel business including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Maintains constant and timely communication with Retail Manager including daily avero logbook.
- Properly, safely, organize and store stockroom hardware, hangers, sign holders, displays, mannequins etc.
- Performs all other tasks assigned by management.
- Maintain positive working relationships with other departments and work together as team to achieve company goals.
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines. Click here to view: http://www.scottsdaleprincess.com/careers
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in either written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to work quickly and with strict timelines and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience within retail preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and or Point of Sales System required
- University/College degree in Accounting an asset
- Must be revenue driven
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Previous Hotel experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts-and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities-throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific-as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. Our Sustainability Partnership program represents our ever-expanding commitment to being a responsible business and to following the principles of sustainability across our operations, the world over. An exciting future awaits!
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. F/M/D/V