Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Golf Shop Retail Associate
at Seven Canyons
Basic Function: The retail associate will provide excellent service to members, guests, and employees in the form of friendly assistance and knowledge of merchandise. They will also participate in Retail merchandising with direction from the Merchandise Manager. The activities related to the merchandising program are: receiving, pricing and displaying merchandise. Responsible for maintaining an atmosphere that is reflective of the character and reputation of Seven Canyons.
- Effectively operate computer POS system ensuring accurate charge for merchandise and/or golf play in the point of sale system.
- Accurately handle cash procedures and follow all cash handling policies.
- Knowledge of and ability to sell merchandise
- Upsell and cross sell merchandise and golf offerings
- With the Merchandise Manager, the retail associate is responsible for the merchandising program
- Assist with duties such as receiving, pricing and displaying merchandise.
- Assist with day to day golf operation activities such as, answering telephones, making tee times, etc.
- Maintain overall cleanliness of the shop by keeping it well stocked, attractive, neat and clean
- Assist with golf shop inventories, reorders and special orders
- Accurate inventory management
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Merchandise Manager, Head Golf Professional and Director of Golf Operations.
High School diploma or equivalent and 2+ years minimum retail experience necessary. Good customer service and communication skills necessary. Strong computer skills to utilize retail software and other company software. Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to write routine reports, correspondence, etc.
Lifting & Carrying up to 50 lbs.
10% Bending & lifting
Hearing and Manual Dexterity
Distance vision 1-3 feet
Use of Cleaning Solutions
Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Moderate noise level