Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Optical Store Manager (Licensed) / FT - Mamaroneck, NY
at CVS Health
At the Optical Center Inside CVS, our mission is to help people on their path to better health, and look great while doing it. Our focus is world class quality of patient care, combined with best in class customer service and technology to deliver an outstanding eyecare and eyewear experience. We offer flexible work schedules and a competitive compensation packages. As part of the largest pharmacy healthcare company in the US, a career with the Optical Center Inside CVS offers opportunity for leadership growth and development.
The Optical Store Manager is responsible for delivering key results through our brand pillars: innovation, collaboration, caring, integrity, and accountability. Leadership competencies such as Recruiting Top Talent, Drive for Results, Motivate and Influencing, Coach and Develop, Foster Teamwork, and Critical Thinking will deliver successful top line results and profit management. Exceptional organization skills are required for success in this role, in addition to collaboration with multiple stakeholders within and outside the organization. The major responsibility of the Optical Store Manager is to drive profitable sales growth through the delivery of outstanding customer service.
* Recruit/Interview/Select Top Talent to fill all open positions in optical center.
* Develop and train a team of Optical Associates to deliver core cultural and business results.
* Responsible for the overall sales and profitability of the optical center. Create a sales culture.
* Ensure each store is effectively merchandised and presented according to standards
* Enforcement of corporate policies and procedures.
* Motivate and Inspire store associates to deliver great experiences and results.
* Analyze center KPI and NPS scores. Make recommendations on how to improve top line results and profit.
* Foster Teamwork with Optometric Providers to ensure seamless customer and patient experience.
* Goal and solution orientated and able to self-manage complex tasks.
* Flexibility and composure in fast paced and ever changing environment.
* Implementation and Leadership of Managed Care coverage and claims processing.
* Confronts problem performs promptly. Celebrates and recognizes top performers. Develops developmental plans for all associates to succeed.
* Maintain a valid ABO, and state license is in good standing. Applicable in licensed states only per state requirement
* At least 1 year of Optical Leadership Experience
* Developed communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong Leadership and critical thinking skills
* Knowledge of optical industry lens, frame, insurance, and problem solving principals
* Strong track record of cross-functional collaboration
* 5 to 8 years of related work experience
* High School Graduate or equivalent required
* Bachelors Degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.