Crescent Crown Distributing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MAKE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE - Part Time Beer Merchandiser (Valleywide)
at Crescent Crown Distributing
Ever wanted to make your own schedule? Crescent Crown Distributing LLC is looking for part-time merchandisers and reset labor all over the valley. The shifts needed would vary with selected candidates availability and are flexible because they are based on YOUR schedule and in YOUR zip code!
Shifts range from Monday thru Sunday 7am-1pm, 12pm-5pm and 2pm-7pm. Crescent Crown is looking for highly-motivated and reliable candidates who would be willing to roll up their sleeves and get some work done by restocking the shelves with cold beer, rotating product and keeping customers happy.
Merchandisers will be required to drive their own vehicle from account to account completely filling the shelves with Crescent Crown's products (https://az.crescentcrown.com/brands/).
We also offer Reset Labor in addition to Merchandising. The primary function of our Reset Labor employees is to assist in the changing of shelf sets at various grocery and convenience stores throughout the valley. You will help put beer on the shelves in a different order, removing any discontinued products and adding seasonal products.
• Possess a valid AZ driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
• You must be an insured motorist.
• You must be at least 18 years old.
• You must be willing and able to work the days leading up to, on and following a holiday.
Holidays/High Volume Days Include:
- Saturday before Easter Sunday, April 15th
- Easter Sunday, April 16th
- Cinco De Mayo & day after, May 5th and 6th
- Memorial Day, May 29th
- Saturday & Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, May 27th and 28th
- Labor Day, September 4th
- Saturday & Sunday of Labor Day weekend, September 2nd and 3rd
- Christmas Eve, December 24th
- New Year’s Eve, December 31st
- New Year’s Day, January 1st
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds and maneuver a hand truck or U-boat effectively.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to extreme cold (Coolers).
- FLEXIBILITY - This position is based on your schedule and availability. You book the shifts you want to work each week using our online scheduling application. You can work up to 40 hours per week to become eligible for benefits!
- GAIN RETAIL EXPERIENCE - Build a career in beer by starting off as a part time merchandiser understanding how to build relationships with accounts and gain product knowledge.
- INDEPENDENCE - Work independently or on a team, but have access to a helpful and responsive supervisor team.
- At Crescent Crown, you are not an independent contractor, you are a W2 employee and receive all associated perks such as an Employee Referral Bonus Program, access to company events, advancement opportunities and more!
- Bi-weekly pay!
If this sounds like the job for you, please take the time to apply!
Please take the time to apply directly via the Crescent Crown website. A representative from HR will be in contact with you should you meet the requirements of the position. Based upon the large number of applications we receive on a daily basis, please do not call to check on the status of your application.