Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Specialist - Cox inside Best Buy (Wetmore)
at Cox Communications
Retail Sales Specialist
The Retail Sales Specialist is an ambassador of the Cox brand and will be the primary point of contact for both new and existing customers. Working in a Third Party Retailer such as a Wal-Mart or Best Buy, this individual will guide customers through the purchase decision, installation process and education of Cox product and accessory offerings while providing an exceptional customer experience.
The Retail Sales Specialist is responsible for meeting established sales, revenue, and customer experience objectives by ensuring customers are provided with the appropriate product and accessory solutions. As a critical member of the sales team, this role requires strong interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience.
In addition to sales, revenue, and customer service responsibilities, this individual plays a key role in maximizing sales and profitability by focusing on key business initiatives, store merchandising, marketing execution and inventory management.
This is a contract role with the opportunity to move to a direct role with consistent performance.
- Ensures individual sales, revenue, and customer experience targets are met
- Explains, illustrates, demonstrates product and accessory capabilities and offers suggestions based on customers wants and needs
- Provides best-in-class customer service skills and aids customers in completing purchases and resolving issues; maintains polished and professional presence
- Executes promotions and campaigns designed to increase brand equity and achieve sales objectives
- Ensures sales area remains well merchandised, clean, and visually appealing at all times
- Participates in workshops, special events, and product demonstrations to drive customer loyalty
- Continuously expands knowledge of current Cox products as well as competitor product offerings by participating in regular training classes inside and outside of the store
- May be required to work in any Third Party location as determined by business needs
- Provides support for other sales agents as needed to ensure optimal customer service
- Assists with other duties as requested
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively sell products using a solutions-based approach
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a service-oriented, fast-paced team environment
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds
- Ability to stand for 8 hours and be mobile in the store for long periods of time to greet customers and demonstrate products and services
- Must have reliable, consistent transportation and ability to work at a variety of retail locations
- Must have a working smartphone
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
- 1 or more year of experience preferred in related field (i.e. Sales, Retail Sales, etc.)
- Ability to meet established sales, retention, and customer experience targets
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication products and services
- Track record of high individual performance with demonstrated financial result in sales and retention
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
Sales / Marketing: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Base + variable