Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse Team Members- Vent Unit
at Centers Health Care
Concord Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation is actively hiring RN Team Members to work the Vent Unit for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY.
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Previous LTC experience required.
- Friendly disposition and work well in a team environment.
- Current NYS RN License.
- Long-Term Care Experience a plus.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
Founded in 1975, the Concord Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a modern, fully equipped, skilled nursing facility offering a full range of medical, social, and rehabilitation services. The facility features 140 beds including 17 vent certified beds. The residents live in attractively furnished private and semi-private rooms.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V