Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member
at Centers Health Care
Granville Center is looking to hire Registered Nurses to work as Floor RNs at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Granville, NY.
We are now offering a $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN), Provide advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential
- Should work well in a team environment
- Current New York State Registered Nurse RN License
- Long-Term Care experience preferred
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a strong team worker
Granville Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the banks of the Indian River, bordered by a quiet residential neighborhood on one side and woods on the other. Granville Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. A mainstay of Granville for many years, we're a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Granville Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.