Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Researcher Associate
ADP RPO is hiring a Talent Research Associate supporting Goldman Sachs onsite in Dallas, TX. As a Talent Research Associate you will be responsible for providing best-in-class research support as part of our client's strategic recruitment strategy.
ADP RPO is a premier recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider. Harnessing the power of unmatched proprietary technology, ADP RPO continues to lead the industry with innovative, scalable solutions that help clients find, recruit, hire and retain top talent. Dedicated to recruitment leadership, technology and outsourcing, ADP RPO offers recruiting solutions to small, medium and large organizations serving many of the world's leading companies. We are also parent company to AIRS, the leading provider of recruitment training.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, - Social Responsibility.
This role is NOT home shored and sits onsite at Goldman Sachs in Dallas, TX.
- Create detailed sourcing strategies and research frameworks for all relevant assignments
- Use innovative search methods to continuously build pipeline and talent maps, fostering the ability to identify niche & diverse talent
- Generate comprehensive lists of target companies, industry associations, and other sourcing targets
- Develop in-depth knowledge of client's business and positions and effectively research to build a strong understanding of functional markets
- Master corporate organizational structure of target companies and drive effective research strategies within that structure
- Research and identify talent through the use of innovative search methods to continuously build pipeline and create talent maps
- Document market insights gathered during the search process and share with clients in a concise and retrievable format
- Remain fully abreast of search/project developments in order to communicate accurately, quickly, and credibly with client
- Monitor specific markets and conduct background research leveraging both research tools and business contacts
- Develop client-ready presentations, reports and pitches that reflect current market and client knowledge
- Interacting and communicating at all levels within the organization
- Complete research within service level agreements (timeliness)
- Research and identify candidates through the use of innovative search methods that include cold-calling, networking, deep internet sourcing and mining
- Apply the creative use of social, professional, and internet networking sites to identify talent
- Build talent maps of defined qualified passive candidates by using business acumen to support, consult and present (sell) candidate slate in alignment to our client's needs
- Develop and consult with both internal and external clients on advanced talent mapping techniques critical for success in this role
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years (+) experience working within either a corporate, RPO or agency recruitment environment