Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Client Support Consultant
ADP is hiring an Associate Client Support Consultant.
- Do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment?
- Do you get a crazy amount of joy out of helping others uncover creative solutions to complex problems?
- Are you looking for a culture where you can bring your passions, put your unique skills to use, and learn as much as possible?
Well, then you might be just the person we're looking for. #HelloWork
First things first: At ADP, we believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in cultivating a down-to-earth culture where ideas are welcomed and innovation is encouraged. The result? We're changing the world of work with our HR solutions that help companies of all sizes focus less on work and more on success.
As an Associate Client Support Consultant, you'll leverage our top-ranked training programs and world-class service guidelines to solve clients' challenges and fuel their business success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Be the Go-To Person and Trusted Advisor
- Serve as a consultant in servicing ADP's products/technologies.
- Use breadth of expertise to support ADP's clients. Solve client problems taking a broad perspective to identify solutions.
- Work to resolve issues and provide solutions; creative solutions must be reviewed by Manager/Director.
Be a Networker and Relationship Builder
- Build relationships with clients and leverage your deep understanding of ADP's products and services to provide solutions to issues and questions and help build a client's understanding of our product's value, exceeding clients' expectations in all of your interactions.
- Provide recommendations to ADP leadership around potential best practices and training on ADP solutions, based on client input or experience.
- At least 1 year in a customer service environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and experience.
- A strong focus on client satisfaction in a relevant industry or as an HR/HRIS practitioner with systems experience.