ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Sales Associate (Full-Time)
at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
- Retail Sales
- US-FL-CRYSTAL RIVER
Are you interested in learning more about the ever-growing world of beer, wine, spirits, and fine cigars? Do you enjoy creating ‘service wows’ for the guests? If the answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place! Sales Associate is the first step in continued professional growth with ABC Fine Wine & Spirits. We are in the business of “making everyday celebrations better by providing an exceptional experience for our team members and guests.”
It takes a special kind of person to work at ABC. An individual who knows how to be part of a team. Someone with a sense of fun who’s serious about their work. A person who can put a smile on a guest’s face… and understands it takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of ABC’s “We make everyday celebrations better” attitude! Are YOU that kind of person?
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Competitive wages are only the beginning of benefits offered at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits. In addition to a fast-paced environment and a supportive team of dedicated individuals, fulltime team members are eligible for:
Paid vacation and PTO
Health insurance for individual and/or family
Dental and vision plans
Long and short-term disability
A company-match 401k program
Employee discounts on wine and spirits.
Discounted theme park tickets
Retail Sales Associate
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits is seeking hard-working, dedicated individuals with a passion for providing the best guest service possible for the role of Sales Associate (known internally as Celebration Specialist).
Sales Associates are not only the lifeline of ABC Fine Wine & Spirits, but to our guests as well. As a Sales Associate, you will be the direct line between guests and their celebrations. As a Sales Associate, you will work with the rest of your team to complete duties and tasks that include, but are not limited to:
- Provide exceptional guest service by greeting and assisting all guests, answering questions, recommending products, and locating items.
- Operate a point-of-sale terminal to process guest transactions, involving cash handling and applying coupons or discounts in accordance with company policy.
- Attend on site and online training and classes at ‘ABC University’ to gain knowledge of products and services.
- Unload and put away weekly truck deliveries. Merchandise and display product on store shelves and beer coolers and restock with product from the stockrooms in accordance with Operational Guidelines.
- Assist in daily maintenance of property cleanliness; pick-up/sweeping of debris inside/outside, emptying trash, collecting shopping carts from parking lot, and cleaning restrooms.
- Perform other duties/tasks/projects as assigned by store management team.
No certificates, prior experience or training is required to apply for this position.
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits is a drug & tobacco free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, please go to www.abcfws.com/careers