Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Superstar Receptionist & Admin
at A1 Placement
We are seeking an outspoken receptionist and admin to optimize the workflow of one of New York’s most innovative iOS development firms. Your commitment to organization and careful attention to detail will help you succeed in this fast-paced environment. This is a high paying role starting at a flat $18 per hour, along with a competitive benefits package that includes several health, dental, vision plans to choose from, a 401K retirement plan with company match and profit sharing.
Work atmosphere to expect: A beautiful modern office located at 418 E 71st St with one big open floor plan in a truly creative environment. You will work alongside a friendly, fun and collaborative staff of established mobile application coders and rising stars.
What you’ll do
- Taking full accountability of updating and tracking numerous schedules
Assisting colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information
- Producing and distributing correspondence memos and forms. Document preparation including spreadsheets, statistical information and more
Scheduling employees, keeping our employee schedule updated and reporting all changes to HR.
- Managing the front desk reception area including phone calls, visitors, customers. Receives drop-in visitors and attends to visitors
Assisting in preparing various reports
- Providing general directions and information to all callers, visitors and provides assistance as needed.
- Providing a high level of professionalism and customer service at all times
Assisting with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Supporting agents and marketing with administrative duties as required
What you’ll need
- You must be highly proficient in Windows 7 with experience using Google Docs
- Hospitable person. This position requires excellent people skills in dealing with company/client relationships
- Possess effective time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
Requirements For Admin Opening
- Digital & Tech: Must be highly proficient in Google Suites, Dropbox & other software and apps as you’ll be helping with email management (as well as setting up systems and processes to organize company dropbox folders and google drives)
- Office Administration: taking and organizing meeting notes, managing expense reports
- Researching a wide-range of topics online
- Helping with various internal ad hoc projects
- Proactively finding new ways to streamline administrative processes
Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Office Assistant, Customer Service Representative, Office Coordinator, Office Clerk or Bookkeeper is a plus.