Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Receptionist & Administrative Assistant
at A1 Placement
We’re looking for two inspired & well-spoken individuals who are self-driven, effective communicators to optimize the workflow of one of South Florida’s top tech companies. Aside from being highly-skilled and well-spoken, you need to be ready to jump into a variety of administrative support related tasks – if you can embrace a rapidly changing technical landscape, you will fit right in.
Work Atmosphere: A spacious office space located at 3301 College Ave in Fort Lauderdale with an open floor plan and tons of sunlight. You will work alongside a friendly, fun and collaborative staff of established industry leaders and rising stars. In addition to a generous compensation package starting at $16.50 per hour, there is a 401K retirement plan with company match and profit sharing program offered his position.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Provide excellent and friendly front desk support in a tech-driven office environment; often involving answering inquiries and becoming an extension of clients by connecting them with their account manager
- Help with various internal ad hoc projects
- Arrange TeamViewer meetings and organize software demo schedules for clients
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing excellent customer service to employees, external customers, vendors and visitors
- Assist with overflow work from other administrative personnel and routinely handle receptionist coverage
Set up, organize, and maintain office space & meeting room
Only apply if you
- Are a forward-thinker who operates with the necessary urgency, focus and discipline to support an organization undergoing exponential growth
- Are highly proficient in Windows 7 with experience using Google Docs
- Are an individual that enjoys project and secretarial work, have the ability to multi-task and provide support to organization-wide initiatives as needed
- Are professional in every aspect of your life and always create a harmonious environment